You have probably seen a lot of music videos on Youtube and wondered how to add music to your Windows Movie Maker project from them.
Checkout this video:
Why add music to your Windows Movie Maker project?
Music can dramatically affect the mood of your video. Adding the right music to your video can set the perfect tone for your project. Whether you’re making a family video or a corporate training film, adding music can help you create the perfect atmosphere.
How to find the right music for your project
Choosing the right music for your video project can be a challenge. You want to find a track that sets the right tone and mood for your video, but you also need to make sure that it’s legal to use. YouTube’s Audio Library is a great place to find free, legally-licensed music for your next video.
How to download music from Youtube
First, find the song you want to download on YouTube. Once you’ve found the song, playing it in the background of your video should be as easy as adding it to your project as an audio track. To do so, open up Windows Movie Maker and start a new project. Then, click on “Add music” and select the “Add audio track” option. A window will pop up asking you to locate the file you want to add; simply navigate to the location of your downloaded YouTube song and select it. The song will be added to your project, and you can now position it however you like.
How to add music to Windows Movie Maker
There are a few ways that you can add music to your Windows Movie Maker project from YouTube. The first way is to download the audio from the YouTube video and then import it into Movie Maker. To do this, you’ll need to use a third-party audio converter program.
Once you have the audio file, open Windows Movie Maker and click on “Add videos and photos.” Find the location of the audio file on your computer and select it. The audio will be added to your project.
You can also use the “Record Voice” feature in Windows Movie Maker to record yourself singing along with a YouTube video. To do this, start by playing the YouTube video in your browser. Then, open Windows Movie Maker and click on “Record Voice.” Click the “Record” button and then start singing along with the video. When you’re finished, click “Stop” and then “Save.” The recording will be added to your project.
How to edit music in Windows Movie Maker
Editing music in Windows Movie Maker is a simple process that can be completed in a few steps. To edit music in Windows Movie Maker, first open the program and import the song you want to use into the project. Next, drag the song from the “Collections” pane onto the timeline. Once the song is on the timeline, you can use the editing tools to trim or split the song, change its volume, or add fades.
How to export your Windows Movie Maker project
Once you have finished editing your Windows Movie Maker project, you will need to export it as a finished video. You can do this by clicking on the “File” menu and then selecting the “Export” option. You will be given a number of different export options, including exporting to YouTube.
How to share your Windows Movie Maker project
When you finish your Windows Movie Maker project, you may want to share it with your friends or family. You can do this by saving your project as a video file and then uploading it to YouTube.
To save your Windows Movie Maker project as a video file:
1. Click File > Save movie.
2. Choose the video quality and file format you want.
3. Enter a name and description for your video, and then click Save.
To upload your video to YouTube:
1. Go to www.youtube.com and sign in with your Google Account.
2. Click the Upload button at the top of the page.
3. Select the video file you want to upload, and then click Open.
Q: How do I add music to Windows Movie Maker from YouTube?
A: You can add music to Windows Movie Maker from YouTube by downloading the MP3 version of the song from YouTube and then importing it into Windows Movie Maker.
In this article, we have learned how to add music to Windows Movie Maker from Youtube. We have also learned about the different ways to do this. We hope you have found this article to be helpful.
To add music to Windows Movie Maker from Youtube, you will need to use a third-party resource. There are a number of these available, but we recommend using Audacity.
Audacity is a free, open-source audio editor that can be used to record, edit, and export audio. It also has a built-in feature that allows you to import audio from YouTube videos.
To add music to Windows Movie Maker from YouTube using Audacity:
1. Download and install Audacity on your computer.
2. Launch the program and click on the “File” menu > “Open”.
3. In the “Open” dialogue box, paste in the URL of the YouTube video from which you want to extract the audio track.
4. Click on “OK” and Audacity will begin importing the video.
5. Once the import is complete, click on the “Track” menu > “Split Stereo Track”.
6. This will split the audio into two tracks – one for the left channel and one for the right channel.
7. Click on the track that contains the music (typically the right track) and click on the “Solo” button at the bottom of the window. 8 This will mute all other tracks except for the one you have selected. 9 Click on “File” > “Export”, 10 select “WAV” as your file format, and save the file to your computer. 11 Finally, open Windows Movie Maker and import your newly exported WAV file into your project.”