Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to copy music from your iPhone to your Mac.
Checkout this video:
You can copy music from your iPhone to your Mac in a few different ways. One way is to use the built-in iTunes software on your Mac. You can also use Apple’s iCloud service to sync your music between your devices. Finally, you can use a third-party app like iMazing to transfer your music from your iPhone to your Mac.
What you need
In order to copy music from your iPhone to your Mac, you will need the following:
-A USB cable that is compatible with your iPhone
-iTunes installed on your computer
Connecting your iPhone to your Mac
Assuming you have a Macbook or iMac and iTunes installed, you can follow these simple steps to copy your music from your iPhone to your computer:
1. Connect your iPhone to your Mac using a Lightning cable.
2. Open iTunes. If you’re prompted to update iTunes, click Download iTunes and follow the on-screen instructions.
3. Click the device icon in the upper-left corner of the iTunes window. If you don’t see the device icon, click the small button with the triangle in it, which is located in the upper-left corner of the iTunes window.
4. Click Summary on the left side of the screen. It’s near the top of the list of options under Settings.
A new window will open with information about your iPhone.
5. Check “Manually manage music and videos.” You’ll find this option about halfway down the page. A message will pop up asking if you’re sure you want to continue; click Continue if so. If this option is already checked, skip this step and proceed to step 6 below instead.
6. Click Apply in the lower-right corner of the window, then click Done when prompted confirmation message appears on-screen asking if you’re sure you want to continue; click Apply if so).
Importing your music
There are a few different ways to import your music from your iPhone to your Mac. The easiest way is to use a USB cable to connect your iPhone to your computer and then open iTunes. Your music should appear in iTunes automatically.
If you don’t see your music in iTunes, you can try manually adding it. To do this, open iTunes and go to the Preferences menu. In the General tab, click the “Import Settings” button. In the Import Settings window, make sure the “Copy files to iTunes Music folder when adding to library” option is selected and then click OK.
Now that your import settings are configured, you can add your music to iTunes by selecting the “Add Folder to Library” option from the File menu. Select the folder that contains your music and click Open. Your music should now appear in iTunes.
Using iTunes Match
ITunes Match is a subscription service that allows you to access your music library on any Apple device. If you have an iPhone and a Mac, you can use iTunes Match to copy your music to your Mac. Here’s how:
1. Open iTunes on your Mac.
2. Go to the Music section, then click on iTunes Match in the sidebar.
3. Click the button to turn on iTunes Match.
4. Enter your Apple ID and password when prompted.
5. Click the button to start matching your music.
6. Once iTunes has finished matching your music, you’ll see a list of all the songs in your library, including those that are available for download from iCloud.
7. To download a song from iCloud, click on the Download button next to the song’s name.
Using iCloud Music Library
iCloud Music Library is a feature of Apple Music and iTunes Match that allows you to access all of your content from any of your devices, as long as you’re signed in to those devices with the same Apple ID and have iCloud Music Library turned on. If you have a large music collection, you might want to use iTunes Match so that you can access your music on all of your devices without having to keep all of the music files on your Mac.
Using a third-party service
If you’re looking for an easy way to transfer music from your iPhone to your Mac, you can use a third-party service like iMyFone TunesMate. This software makes it easy to transfer any type of file between your devices, and it’s very simple to use.
Here’s how to use iMyFone TunesMate to transfer music from your iPhone to your Mac:
1. Download and install iMyFone TunesMate on your computer.
2. Connect your iPhone to your computer with a USB cable.
3. Click the “Transfer Music” button on the main screen of the software.
4. Select the music files that you want to transfer, then click “Export”.
5. Choose whether you want to export the files to your computer or iTunes Library, then click “Export”.
That’s all there is to it! iMyFone TunesMate makes it easy to transfer any type of file between your devices, and it’s a great way to keep your music collection in sync between your iPhone and Mac.
If you’re having trouble copying music from your iPhone to your Mac, there are a few things you can try. First, make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer. If you don’t, you can download it from Apple’s website.
Next, check the cable that you’re using to connect your iPhone to your Mac. Make sure that it’s firmly connected to both devices and that there are no breaks or frayed wires. If the cable appears to be damaged, try using a different one.
If you’re still having trouble, try restarting both your iPhone and your Mac. Once they’re restarted, try copying the music again. If it still doesn’t work, contact Apple support for further assistance.
We have now looked at how to copy music from your iPhone to your Mac. We have also looked at some of the different methods that you can use to do this.
As you can see, there are a few different ways to go about it. If you want to use iTunes, you can do that. If you want to use a third-party software, you can do that as well.
ultimately, the decision is up to you. If you want to use iTunes, it is a pretty straightforward process. If you want to use a third-party software, it might be a bit more complicated, but it is still possible.
This article discusses how to copy music from an iPhone to a Mac computer. To do this, you will need to use the Apple Music app or iTunes for Mac. You can also use a third-party software program like iMazing.