How to Exit Youtube and Still Play Music? You can do this by following a few simple steps.
Checkout this video:
How to exit Youtube while still playing music?
Exiting Youtube while still playing music is easy! Just follow these simple steps:
1. Open the Youtube app on your device.
2. Find the video you want to listen to and start it playing.
3. Press the home button on your device to return to the home screen.
4. Your music will continue to play in the background!
How to continue playing music after exiting Youtube?
It is a common problem that people have when they want to exit Youtube but still play music. There are a few ways to do this, but the most common is to use the “back button” on your browser. If you are using Safari, press and hold the “option” key while clicking on the “back button.” This will take you to the previous page without stopping the music. If you are using Chrome, right-click on the “back button” and select “Keep Playing.”
How to play music in the background after exiting Youtube?
It is now possible to play music in the background after exiting Youtube. This can be done by following these steps:
1) On your device, open the YouTube app and find the video you want to play in the background.
2) Tap the Share button and then tap the “Copy Link” button.
3) Open a new tab in your browser and go to preventtabs.com.
4) Paste the link you copied in Step 2 into the “URL” field on preventtabs.com and click on the “Start playing” button.
5) You will now be able to exit the Youtube app and your video will continue playing in the background.
How to keep playing music after exiting Youtube?
If you’re a music lover, you’ve probably been using YouTube at some point to listen to your favorite songs. And if you’re like most people, you probably exit out of the app as soon as you’re done listening, without thinking twice about it. But did you know that there’s a way to keep playing music after exiting YouTube?
1. Start playing a song on YouTube.
2. Tap on the home button to exit out of the app.
3. Go to your phone’s Control Center and tap on the play/pause button.
And that’s it! Your song will continue playing even after you’ve exited out of YouTube. This tip works for both iOS and Android devices.
How to exit Youtube and still play music on another device?
It is a common problem to exit youtube and still have the music playing on another device. This can be a nuisance, especially if you want to listen to something else or if you’re trying to conserve battery life. Thankfully, there are a few simple steps you can take to make sure that your music stops playing when you exit Youtube.
First, make sure that you have the latest version of the Youtube app installed on your device. If you don’t, update the app and then try again.
If that doesn’t work, try turning off your device’s auto-play feature. To do this, go to your device’s settings and look for the ‘auto-play’ function. Once you’ve found it, turn it off and then try exiting Youtube again.
If you’re still having trouble, try restarting your device. This should reset the app and hopefully stop the music from playing when you exit it.
Finally, if none of these solutions work, you can always contact Youtube’s customer support team for help.
How to play music after exiting Youtube on your computer?
Assuming you want to continue playing the music after exiting the YouTube app on your computer, there are a few ways you can do this. One way is to use a browser extension like “TubeStop” for Google Chrome, which will automatically pause YouTube videos when you switch tabs or close the window. You can also add the website “StopTube” to your bookmarks bar, which will pause any YouTube video on the page when clicked. If you want more control over which videos keep playing and which don’t, you can try the “yt-pause-all” bookmarklet, which will add a pause/play button to all YouTube videos on the page.
How to play music after exiting Youtube on your phone?
If you want to play music after exiting Youtube on your phone, all you have to do is press the home button. This will minimize the app and allow you to continue listening to your music. You can also press the lock button if you want to lock your screen and continue listening.
How to keep playing music after exiting Youtube on your tablet?
We all know how annoying it is to have to keep the Youtube app open while we’re trying to listen to music on our tablet. Here’s a quick and easy way to make sure you can still play your music after exiting the Youtube app!
1. Open the Youtube app and start playing a video.
2. Press the home button on your tablet to exit the app.
3. Open your tablet’s settings and go to the “Apps” section.
4. Find the “Youtube” app in the list and tap on it.
5. Tap on the “Force Stop” button.
6. Exit the settings menu and enjoy your music!
How to play music in the background after exiting Youtube on your TV?
Unfortunately, there is no way to play music in the background after exiting Youtube on your TV. The only workaround is to keep the Youtube app open in the foreground while playing music in the background.
How to keep playing music after exiting Youtube on your smart speaker?
If you’re like me, you love listening to music on Youtube but hate having to keep the Youtube app open on your phone or tablet. Fortunately, there’s a little-known workaround that allows you to play music from Youtube on your smart speaker even after you’ve exited the app. Here’s how it works:
1. Start playing a video on Youtube that you want to listen to.
2. Say “Hey Siri (or Google Assistant), play this on my Sonos.”
3. Once the video starts playing on your Sonos speaker, you can exit the Youtube app. The video will continue to play in the background.
4. To stop the video, just say “Hey Siri (or Google Assistant), stop playing.”
That’s all there is to it! This trick works with any Sonos speaker, as well as any smart speaker that supports playing music from Youtube (like the Google Home or Amazon Echo). So next time you want to listen to music from Youtube without keeping the app open, give this tip a try.