You can now enjoy Apple Music on your Peloton bike or treadmill. Here’s a quick guide on how to get started.
Checkout this video:
Apple Music is a streaming music service that offers access to millions of songs. You can use Apple Music with your Peloton bike or treadmill to listen to your favorite music while you work out.
To use Apple Music with Peloton, you’ll need an Apple Music subscription. You can sign up for a subscription through the Apple Music app on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac. Once you have a subscription, you can start using Apple Music with Peloton by following the instructions below.
What is Apple Music?
Apple Music is a streaming music service that offers access to millions of songs. You can create your own music library, share playlists with friends, and more. Peloton is a fitness company that offers exercise classes and equipment that you can use at home. You can connect your Peloton bike or treadmill to your Apple Music account and listen to music while you work out.
What is Peloton?
Peloton is an interactive exercise bike that allows you to stream live and on-demand classes from the comfort of your own home. The bike has a built-in screen that displays the class instructor, making it feel like you’re riding alongside them in a studio. You can also see your fellow riders’ avatars as they take the class with you.
How to set up Apple Music on Peloton?
While you can’t sync your Apple Music library directly to your Peloton, you can use AirPlay to stream audio from Apple Music to your Peloton bike or treadmill. Here’s how:
1. Make sure that your Peloton bike or treadmill is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
2. On your iOS device, open the Music app and find the song or artist that you want to play.
3. Tap the play button , then tap .
4. Tap your Peloton bike or treadmill in the list of devices.
5. If you see instead of , tap first, then tap again.
9. To stop streaming audio from your iOS device, tap on the Now Playing screen, then tap .
How to play Apple Music on Peloton?
If you have an Apple Music subscription and want to listen to it on your Peloton bike, there are a few different ways you can do so.
The first and easiest way is to simply connect your iPhone or iPad to the bike via Bluetooth and then start playing your music from the Apple Music app. Your music will then stream wirelessly to the bike’s speakers.
If you don’t want to carry your device with you while you ride, another option is to use AirPlay. With this method, you can stream your music from any Apple device (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC) to the Peloton bike over Wi-Fi. To do this, just make sure that both your Apple device and the Peloton bike are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Then, open the Apple Music app on your device and start playing a song or playlist. Tap the AirPlay icon (it looks like a little triangle with three circles inside) and select the Peloton bike from the list of devices. Your music will then start playing on the bike’s speakers.
Tips for playing Apple Music on Peloton
Peloton is a great way to work out, but what if you want to listen to your own music instead of the Peloton classes? Thankfully, there are a few ways to do this. Here are some tips for playing Apple Music on Peloton.
1. AirPlay is perhaps the easiest way to play Apple Music on Peloton. If you have an Apple TV, you can stream your music through it and then play it on your Peloton bike or treadmill. To do this, simply open up the Music app on your iPhone or iPad and select the AirPlay icon. Then, select your Apple TV from the list of devices.
2. Another option is to use an iPhone or iPod Touch as a remote control for your Peloton bike or treadmill. You can do this by downloading the Peloton app and then selecting the “Remote” option. From there, you can control your music playback and volume directly from your iOS device.
3. Lastly, you can also connect your iPhone or iPad directly to your Peloton bike or treadmill using a standard 3.5mm audio cable. Simply plug the cable into the audio input port on your bike or treadmill and then into your iOS device. You’ll be able to control music playback and volume directly from your iOS device.
As you can see, it is easy to play Apple Music on Peloton. Just follow the steps above and you will be able to enjoy your favorite music while working out.