If you’re a fan of working out at Planet Fitness, you may have wondered if you can bring your own music and listen to it while you workout. The good news is that you can! Here’s a quick guide on how to do it.
Checkout this video:
It is no secret that Planet Fitness has some pretty strict rules when it comes to music. They want you to be able to hear the instructors over the music, and they don’t want the music to be too loud or distracting. But what does that mean for you, the music lover?
Here are a few tips on how to play music at Planet Fitness:
1) Use headphones: This is probably the most obvious one, but it’s worth mentioning. If you want to listen to music at a reasonable volume, you’re going to need to use headphones. You can use earbuds or over-the-ear headphones, but make sure they don’t have bulky cords that could get in the way or be a tripping hazard.
2) Connect your phone to the TV: If your gym has TVs that are connected to an audio input, you can connect your phone (or other device) directly to the TV and play your music through the TV speakers. This is a great option if you want to be able to control the volume of your music without bothering other people in the gym.
3) Bring a portable speaker: This is probably the best option if you want to share your music with others in the gym. Just make sure that the speaker isn’t too big or loud, and that it doesn’t have a lot of cords that could be a tripping hazard.
4) Use a phone app: There are a few different apps that let you play your own music while working out, and they’re generally pretty good at729 keeping the volume at a reasonable level. Some of these apps even have features like “gym mode” that are specifically designed for use in noisy environments like gyms.
5) listen to streaming services: Many streaming services (like Pandora, Spotify, and Apple Music) have workout-specific channels or playlists that are designed for use in noisy environments. These are usually a good option if you don’t want to deal with carrying around extra devices or dealing with cords.
What You Need
To play music at Planet Fitness, you will need an iPod or other MP3 player, a set of headphones, and a Planet Fitness gym key. You can sign up for a gym key at the front desk of any Planet Fitness location.
To play music through the speakers in the cardio area, you will need to purchase a Planet Fitness compatible FM transmitter. The transmitter plugs into your iPod or MP3 player and broadcasts the signal to the receiver connected to the sound system. You can purchase a Planet Fitness compatible FM transmitter online or at most electronics stores.
Finding the Right Music
To some, working out is a form of personal expression. They use it as an opportunity to listen to the music that gets them pumped up and ready to push themselves harder than they did the day before. Music can be a powerful tool in helping people reach their fitness goals. But what happens when your gym doesn’t have the same taste in music as you do?
Playing the Music
Planet Fitness has a pretty great deal: $10 a month for unlimited gym use. One of the things that makes the gym so great is that you can bring your own music and headphones to rock out while you work out.
However, there are a few things to keep in mind when playing music at Planet Fitness. First, be considerate of others and keep the volume at a reasonable level. Second, all music must be clean – no profanity or explicit lyrics. Finally, make sure to bring headphones so that everyone around you isn’t subjected to your tunes.
Adjusting the Volume
If you’re looking to rock out while working out at Planet Fitness, you’ll need to adjust the volume on the cardio machines. The cardio machines at Planet Fitness are equipped with individual volume controls. You can find the volume control on the display console of the machine. Simply use the up and down arrows to adjust the volume to your preference.
In conclusion, you can play music at Planet Fitness by using a portable speaker or by connecting your phone to the gym’s sound system. However, you must use headphones when doing so. You should also be mindful of the volume of your music so that it does not disturb others around you.