“Music mixed with marijuana tends to induce emotions of joy and connectivity to the music and the artists,” says Daniel Levitin, a professor of neurology at McGill University. Music, on the other hand, increases activity in the mesolimbic dopamine pathway, whether or not it is influenced by cannabis.
This Video Should Help:
When stoned, the brain is able to process sounds at a higher speed and with more detail. This allows for music to sound better when you’re high. Reference: heightened hearing when stoned.
- how does weed make music sound better
- i can feel music when i’m high
- music makes me want to smoke weed
- does smoking weed make you rap better
- what drugs make music sound better